- We are York and District Football representative sides U11s to U15s.
- All players must attend a school which is in the district of York, Selby or Tadcaster.
- We play football on Saturday mornings at York University Playing Fields – Heslington.
- Games are in term time most Saturday mornings.
- We play against other districts in the Yorkshire region – occasionally further afield.
- Our coaches are volunteers – some who work in Education – many who are parents.
- All our coaches have DBS and have FA level 1 certificates.
- We have a child welfare officer and we take safeguarding young players seriously.
- We have a committee of volunteers who also ensure we continue to be self-funded and help us organise matches.
- We are supported by Total Sport – who are a sports provider in the York area.
- We tend not to train midweek due to the commitments of players with other local clubs and sometimes academies.
- Players are allowed to play for other clubs on Sundays and for school midweek.
- Players are invited to trials by schools. So, if parents are very keen for their child to attend trials it is best to speak to their school.
- Trials happen in June/September and are at York College. All communication is via the website.
- All kit is provided for players although we do have teamwear which can be bought from Keal Teamwear – Walmgate. You will see a link to an order form below. Please note: for School Girls teams please contact your coach.
- There are additional policies on things such as code of conduct, values and aims which we ask parents to read. Links below.
- We are self-funded. We require players to attend an annual supermarket bag pack for several hours on the Sunday before Christmas.
Click the document to download a copy…
- Code of Conduct for Players, Parents, Peers and Supporters (pdf)
- Registration Form 2017/2018 (pdf)
- Kit Order Form 2017/2018 (pdf)
- For Teams playing at St George’s Park Graves, Bochum Parkway, Sheffield S8 8JR, there is a need to register to gain access. This only needs to be done once; but all players and spectators need to be registered. A family can all register from one created account for St Georges Park. Click the link below to register when required.St Georges Park Graves – Sheffield
Values and Aims